Weekend plans

This past weekend I celebrated two of my close friends birthday and hung out with my friends. It's always nice to hangout with my friends and make memories before our last year of high school is over. We celebrated my friends Ava and Cassie birthday. 

The next morning I had a scholars brunch at Pittsburgh-Bradford. i was awarded a scholarship along with $500 that can be spent on school books


That same day (Saturday) I went over to my friend Paige's house because she's in town from Florida. She used to live in New York but moved freshman year. Everytime she comes up, most of my friends and I go to her house and hangout. Old friends that i drifted apart from throughout high school go over to her house and it's nice to see them all again and catch up. 

Comments

Popular Posts